- Ethical requirements in the management of the goods of the Church. «Usefully set aside» for the purposes of the Church (can. 1284 § 2, 6).
- The management of Church real estate. Resource or ballast?
- Budgeting and resource management
- Participation of the faithful in management of temporal goods of the Church
- 'Accountability to the faithfull (can. 1287 § 2)'. Key for stewardship.
- Interdisciplinary Forum on Stewardship
Budgeting and resource management
«Mercy is the very foundation of the Church’s life. All of her pastoral activity should be caught up in the tenderness she makes present to believers; nothing in her preaching and in her witness to the world can be lacking in mercy» (Pope Francis, Misericordiae Vultus, 10).
The code says that «it is strongly recommended that administrators prepare budgets of incomes and expenditures each year; it is left to particular law, however, to require them and to determine more precisely the ways in which they are to be presented» (can. 1284 § 3 CIC). This IV Meeting of the CASE Group trends to be focused on an interdisciplinary reflection about budgeting in the canon law to develope the mission of the Church.