- Ethical requirements in the management of the goods of the Church. «Usefully set aside» for the purposes of the Church (can. 1284 § 2, 6).
- The management of Church real estate. Resource or ballast?
- Budgeting and resource management
- Participation of the faithful in management of temporal goods of the Church
- 'Accountability to the faithfull (can. 1287 § 2)'. Key for stewardship.
- Interdisciplinary Forum on Stewardship
Interdisciplinary Forum on Stewardship
With the name of Interdisciplinary Forum on Stewardship the Giornata di studio sul Diritto Patrimoniale Canonico was held in Rome, with the intervention of the professors and founders of the Group, Jesus Miñambres (Rome), Mauro Rivella (Turin) and Diego Zalbidea (Pamplona).
The meeting took place on 23 November in the morning with the attendance of about 40 people. On that same day, a meeting of the development group of the initiative was also held. This meeting was attended by the aforementioned professors, as well as by professors Helmut Pree (