- New website for donations created by the Spanish Episcopal Conference
- About 2.000 churches belonging to 16 british Catholic dioceses switch to renewable energy
- Motu Proprio of Pope Francis regarding certain competencies in economic-financial matters
- Second Progress Report of the Holy See and Vatican City State by Moneyval
- MOOC How does the Church manage her temporal goods?
- Doctoral dissertation on “Care and support on administration of ecclesiastical goods in the light of Canon 1276”
- MONEYVAL Report on the Progress made by the Holy See / Vatican City State
- Statute of the Financial Information Authority
- The Pontifical Commission for Vatican City State adopted Law No. XVIII.
- The Istituto per le Opere di Religione (IOR)
New website for donations created by the Spanish Episcopal Conference
On Monday, November 7th 2016, the www.donoamiiglesia.es donation website was presented by the Spanish Episcopal Conference.
This portal allows, with a simple procedure, donations to each of the 23,000 parishes in Spain, to the dioceses or directly to the Episcopal Conference.
Simple, easy and direct. So it is this new portal in five languages (including english) that supposes a step forward for the support of the Church and the stewardship of the faithful.