- Responsible management of Church temporal goods. Accountability/Compliance/Auditing
- Ethical requirements in the management of the goods of the Church. «Usefully set aside» for the purposes of the Church (can. 1284 § 2, 6).
- The management of Church real estate. Resource or ballast?
- Budgeting and resource management
- Participation of the faithful in management of temporal goods of the Church
- 'Accountability to the faithfull (can. 1287 § 2)'. Key for stewardship.
- Interdisciplinary Forum on Stewardship
Responsible management of Church temporal goods. Accountability/Compliance/Auditing
Criminal law reform concerning the criminal liability of organizations has led to a revolution in the field of management and procedures.
A new culture has emerged. The Corporate Compliance consists is a management program and procedures adopted by entities to avoid possible misalignments with respect to the set of external and internal rules. However, a positive view of this new paradigm allows more professional and integral management.
For this reason the compliance also helps to safeguard the reputation and trust of the various stakeholders.
From the canonical point of view there is also an accountability of the various agents who manage temporal goods.
With an interdisciplinary approach, CASE seeks to bring these possibilities and opportunities closer to canon law.
It's currently one of the newest and emerging issues to be incorporated into management strategies and vision of any organization.