- Ethical requirements in the management of the goods of the Church. «Usefully set aside» for the purposes of the Church (can. 1284 § 2, 6).
- The management of Church real estate. Resource or ballast?
- Budgeting and resource management
- Participation of the faithful in management of temporal goods of the Church
- 'Accountability to the faithfull (can. 1287 § 2)'. Key for stewardship.
- Interdisciplinary Forum on Stewardship
'Accountability to the faithfull (can. 1287 § 2)'. Key for stewardship.
Once formally constituted, research group CASE met for his second workshop on Patrimonial Canon Law on October 24, 2012. About 40 people attended the meeting. This time the meeting lasted all day with six different interventions, three oriented to theoretical reflection on Stewardship and three case studies on some consequences of its implementation. It was attended by some US experts as the prof. Daniel Mahan working at Marian University (Indianapolis).